Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Currently Again

Joker One: 193pages
Total pages: 1401 pages

"It matters not how strait the gate, how charged with punishment the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." The Warrior Elite

Smile at pretty girls." Rules for my Unborn Son


"Never fail a mission, never leave a teammate." The Warrior Elite

I like these sentences overall because they all have meaning.  The first one is just saying that no matter what life throws at you you are still in control of your own life.  The second one is, well, you see a pretty girl you you smile, that's just a fact of life.  The last one, well, you have a mission you stay and complete that mission until it's done, and you never leave a brother behind.  Like i said, all of the sentences just have some sort of meaning to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment