Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally

Here at the end already, time sure flies.  Anyway I chose to answer question 2.  This semester i read books focused mainly around war or football with very little in between, and of those two genres i can honestly say war was probably the bigger one.  It really wasn't hard to find a book to read or to stick with because for the most part the war books are written very well with the goal of keeping you interested.  All but one book came from your in class library and the books I chose were chosen mainly because their title looked good.  I had little trouble meeting the page requirements each week because I honestly wanted to keep reading these books.  Also I would usually read in study hall daily, so there's 45min of reading so really the 100 or 150pgs wasn't that hard to reach.  And ya that's all I got for this so adios, peace out, hasta luego, see you on the filp side, cya, and good bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment